Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on MySpace

BullfrogGreat chops, damien. I always enjoy your creations.

Damien Masterson wrote:
Hey all,

I finally got my thing together on MySpace, please add me if you have a page. Also, are there any cool dedication pages for the harmonica, like a Chromatic Harmonica page in MySpace? My link is below. I put "Intercambio" and "Cubacambio" on CD Baby as well. Just plugging away here.

For those of you who are wondering, I've been in the studio in the last year, and have enough tracks for about two different releases. I'm not rich, though, and anybody who has put out a CD knows how pricey it can be, so I'm trying to do a lot of stuff at home. That means I might have a new CD out in 2009! I'll try to make more harmonica music, because that's what people seem to want to hear.

Thanks. Happy holidays and the like. Don't forget to practice.

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/cd/damienmasterson http://cdbaby.com/cd/damienmasterson2 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones _______________________________________________ Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx http://harp-l.org/mailman/listinfo/harp-l