[Harp-L] Re: Youtube of LD Miller with John Popper

Stunning.  That kid can blow, man.  Hyper-fast runs like LD Miller and
Popper do are certainly not great for every song, and I think they can both
go overboard at times, but I love hearing this stuff in the context of the
fast rock music provided by Blues Traveler.  The best part of the video is
towards the middle when the rest of the band gets quiet and the two harp
players synch up beautifully.  The audience is clearly going nuts over this
stuff -- keep that in mind, ye detractors.  These guys are very
entertaining.

Also, more than ever I am ashamed of myself for having not yet seen Blues
Traveler live.

Jonathan Metts