Re:[Harp-L] 12th position terms

Subject: [Harp-L] 12th position terms
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron spake:
>To help in this discussion, here's a link where we can envision the
>clockwise circle of 5ths /counterclockwise circle of 4ths.  Go to Mike
Will's
>great site, http://myquill.cc/ , then click the  link, "Circle of Fifths"
on the
>left side of the page.

  It is a good site, and an inspiration to others.
For some time there has been a few cycle of fifth tools for music theory and
harmonica tablature available at
  http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/intervalsfifths.html
You print out the cycle of fifths wheel, and the inside wheel of your choice
using something like Irfanview, glue them to cardboard, cut around the inside
wheel and put a thumb tack through the center and pin it to the wall.
  I've found them very useful for teaching myself various aspects of music
theory, as well as relating to harmonica positions... which is why I put
them up
for others to use.
  http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/intervalsfifths.html
More here