Re: [Harp-L] Youtube of LD Miller with John Popper

This is coming from a former "Featured Artist of the Month" at The  Trackside
Tavern...

:::snicker:::

Popper is an amazing player and a wonderful human being.

 For you to be publicly disparaging him via rumor and snide  inappropriate
comments is unbecoming, petty and mean spirited. It smacks of  professional
jealousy. But... you're in different professions.

If you don't like his music I would suggest that you don't listen to it but
Gawd, man, please do try to be civil.

It reminds me of the teacher in "Finding Forrester."

 In a message dated 12/11/2006 7:08:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,