[Harp-L] The singing barbarian

Winslow writes, parenthetically:

>I'm not making this up, by the way

Whether or not one thinks it necessary to pepper one's posts with IMO, I think we can agree that it is entirely unnecessary for Winslow to include a non-fiction disclaimer in his. I suppose it is possible that he is wrong from time to time (though no instance comes to mind), but I believe it to be impossible, or nearly so, that Winslow would deliberately mislead. Is it possible that straight-shooting Canadians might be inadvertently salacious, though? Not

>unless they engage in a
>little old-fashioned fist action.

Let's take this discussion to that *other* list, Winslow. I'll meet you there.

George