Re: [Harp-L] Holy Cats of Cacophony!!! ( a summary )

Where do I start? Let me state for the record that I think that Mr. Ross's point was actually very well made and admirably defended. Jason mentions an instrument with pitch issues, upright bass. Yikes! What I told Bob, at the end of the day if nobody's dead and it didn't cost a million dollars who cares? I would hate to think that minor skirmish could lead to the loss of a voice on harp-l. What did I learn? Type offlist in the subject line and play nice. fjm