[Harp-L] Apology to the list

I've already sent apologies to fjm, and I thought it necessary to apologize also to the list.

I'm not skilled at e-mail, to the extent that I can recognize when something is sent to me privately, or publicly, relating to this list. As a result, I responded publicly to fjm for things I thought had been publicly sent me on harp-l. Due to my unfamiliarity with e-mail practices and protocols, I was perhaps harsher than I would have been if I had known that his(her?) e-mails to me were strictly private.

I seem to recall this having happened before, somewhere on the list, but fortunately, as I am an infrequent participant but a more frequent reader of the list, this is the first time (?) I have been guilty of this.

Apologies to all. I'm sorry if I caused anyone discomfort or confusion.

Bob Laughlin, harmonica player extraordinaire,,