[Harp-L] Harmonica Christmas music

In a message dated 12/10/2006 11:30:55 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Buddy Greene has an  excellant Christmas CD titled "Not Just Any Night."
....... It's available from  Buddy's website.

I went to Amazon and see 2 used albums with  prices of $24 and $28, not
including shipping.  Incredible.
How  many songs are on Buddy's album and how much does this album cost?  I
first  went to Buddy's site, but it requires one to sign in, with email addy and
 password !  So in a possibly paranoid fear of identity theft and/or spam, i
declined to jump thru these hoops.   Can anyone tell me the reason we  must
sign in like this?
ron