Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Christmas music

Buddy Greene has an excellant Christmas CD titled "Not
Just Any Night." I picked it up at the SPAH in
Columbus the night he played. It's available from
Buddy's website. I have one by Robert Bonfiglio titled
"All Is Calm" that might be a little harder to find,
but is excellent.  Tommy Morgan also has a harmonica
Chritmas CD that's available from his website. All
three are excellent Christmas CD's, with Buddy's being
the best (IMO).Buddy's, however, has the least amount
of harp.