[Harp-L] Harmonica Christmas music

I wish we had new CD's every year of Harmonica Christmas music.  It would be wonderful Christmas gifts .  Perhaps, in the future someone could offer this.
  At Christmas''(CD)
  James Taylor (Columbia) with Toots Thielemans' harmonica on "The Christmas Song"
  is the only CD I had to come up when I goggled .

  Too bad.  Christmas  is when the big push for music is felt.  I know Taylor Hicks (American Idol winner and harmonica player) is putting out a CD this month....around December 12th.  Perhaps, he will play some harmonica on his CD and some Christmas music.  I'm hoping.  I will be purchasing several as gifts.

  I hope next year we see more.
  Betty Welch