[Harp-L] Customizing problems/ Chris where is you at HELP!!

Defintly Burrs causing those buzz sounds , at least you know you embossing
far enough just try backing the embossing up with a little pice of
metal/razor/ your shim etc...be patient sounds like your doing well.for the
weak two or three draw try making sure your read arcing isn't too extreme or
too flat and try messing with the action...the action and read arc are like
the perfect amp/mic combo .... Keep at it I still get crazy frustrated
too...
Seperate note
By the way tons of people can play a chromatic scale in one breath perfectly
in tune on diatonic... where have you been??? Put MP, Michalek or George
Brooks or me or half the people on this list up against the bend O meter any
day baby! Bring it on!!!! John Henry style! Chris where are you!!!???