[Harp-L] Cadillac Pete Harpstands/mic holders

Hi!  First of all, we certainly want to thank all of you who have purchased our products and Harp-L for being an excellent forum for harmonica players.

  We also would like to respond to some recent postings regarding our products, specifically about harps coming loose in the case.  Our hard case is an aluminum sided case, like a briefcase, with pockets on the inside of the lid.  When the pockets are filled, with harp paraphenalia, like cords and such, it usually provids a fit that will keep all the harps in place in the slots provided by the harp tray.  The soft case is made of fabric, and after we read your posting, we experimented in our laboratory and found that some of the harps did come loose.  We apologize.  We have rectified the problem by adding a poly foam bag and additional elastic strapping to properly secure your harps.

  Mic Holders:  Our new and improved design is made of metal with plastic-tipped prongs.  It attaches to a mic stand with a thumb screw.  It is perfect for sliding your bullet mic in and out, convenient and sturdy.  It will accommodate vocal mics of 1 3/4 inches or larger.  The former design, made of high density plastic is still available, it holds bullet mics, vocal mics and stick mics.  Due to a problem in manufacture we have discontinued the plastic version, but we do have back stock and it will continue to be available while supplies last.

  Harp trays:  Ahh.  Designed and patented by Cadillac Pete, this is the Cadillac of harp trays.    Compact and convenient, it comes in two pieces, the tray to hold your harps and the mounting block, which is a simple device that screws on to a microphone stand, either European or American.  First, you screw the mounting block on to the microphone stand, then you slide the tray over the pins on the block.  When you are through playing, simply slide the tray off the block, unscrew the mounting block, and you are ready to go.  Keeps your harps safe and organized.  The tray holds 12 diatonics, up to four chromatics (depending on size) and incudes two "Hot Slots" for key changes during songs.  If you only use diatonics, you can store up 16 harps using the available slots.

  Finally, yes, we are proud to say that this is the harp rig you see on stage with Jerry Portnoy, Kim Wilson, Rick Estrin and Mark Hummel.  We send a heartfelt thanks to all of them for their support.

  If any of you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at cadillacpete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or visit our website, www.cadillacpete.com
  or call 715-342-0149.

  Thanks!
  Robyn