Re: [Harp-L] What is a scale??..damn kid, what the heck's a position??

Just to put all this wisdom into prospective: Select a tune and play it in
its usual key.

Then switch harps to harps in other keys ( C to A and F or whatever) and play
it in two other keys just to get a sense of what it sounds like in the other
keys.

If you have to play from notation or tab, go for it. It might explain this
discussion better.