Re: [Harp-L] Ian Collard / Collard Greens and Gravy

I can only reiterate what Bill Hines' has said about Ian Collard and Collard Greens & Gravy....Sure, Australia is a long way away but I'm really surprised that a virtuoso harp player and performer like Ian has not received more recognition....I saw the group in Houston a few years back and it doesn't get any better....any one of their three Cd's in your Xmas stocking will make your holidays.....

lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:   Following Bill Hines' glowing comments on Ian Collard at the Sydney Harmonica
Festival, I decided to unearth my reviews of Collard Greens and Gravy's first
couple of albums and repost them on my blog. If you're interested and checking
out Ian's band (and you should, they are well worth it) you can find these
reviews at

http://harmonica.typepad.com.

Ben FELTEN