[Harp-L] Vote Early, Vote Often!

Greetings!,

The semi finals at The Ultimate Band List are down to the last ten days.
Fewer than six hundred votes separate me from first place. Please visit
http://www.ubl.com/nrp/content/contest/ one time each day for the next ten
days, scroll down to the "miscellaneous" category and select Dennis M.
Cooper. Then click the "Submit Your Selections" button at the bottom of the
page. No cost, no sign-ups and every vote is really appreciated. This is
your chance to help an instrumental harmonica player who's competing head to
head with the rockers, rappers, and country singers get to the finals.

For those of you in the Yuma, Arizona area, look for the feature article in
the Yuma Sun in the next few days. I'm interviewing this morning and a photo
shoot is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Please vote early and vote often. (Only one vote per day, per person,
please)

Best Regards,

Dennis Cooper

http://www.dennis-cooper.com