Re: [Harp-L] Danny Boy

On Dec 5, 2006, at 12:20 PM, Gary Lehmann wrote:

I could record this for whoever--
However, I notice while trying this that not only is there a 6 below
(indicating Paddy) but also a flat 5--and that seems like Major Cross
territory.
Otherwise you'd have to omit a cool note--the one on the line, "'Tis I'll be
here".
Gary

The word 'yee' (come yee now) is where you want the 5th draw raised 1 semi-tone (as in Smokey-tuning)

It goes: 1 step bend second draw       Oh
             steady up on second draw     Dan

              1 step bend on third draw     Ny
               steady up on third draw       Boy

               1 step bend on third draw    The
                steady up on third draw       Pipes

              5 blow                                    The
              4 draw                                    Pipes

              third draw                               Are
              1 step bend on third draw       Cal

              second draw                           Al
              second blow                            Ing