Re: [Harp-L] Train wreck recovery

No harmonica content; however, .........

I sing in a church choir.  We were doing an a cappella piece and after
giving us our pitches, the choir master conducted out entrance.  It was so  bad he
stopped the proceeding again and gave the pitches again.  Same  result.

He then went to the keyboard, looked at the piece of music, gave a totally
different set of pieces and prepared to start the piece again.  He said,  "This
had better be good".  It was and we got a standing ovation.

Churches need good comedy!