[Harp-L] re: What is a scale??..damn kid, what the heck's a position?? What's an animal

Samblancanto...:
                   "kid" or kid in general or even "Damn Kid" (Read: DAMN!!!
K...kid) is a slang term meaning "any one" like guy or jack or bubba often
used in New England where I'm from its getting some crossover attention on
MTV and other pop culture television shows and radio but I guess not as pop
as I thought. It wasn't directed at you or anyone at all it was directed at
the subject matter entirely and I'm sorry you thought it was...The other
thing you missed was I praised lick learning immensely and even brought up
the value/no value of too much theory...I was inspired by your e-mail! Great
Subject sorry you got me all wrong. No getting pissed at M.P. Over that!!!!
Thems fightin' words common KID!!! Just kidding!!!!cool down baby!! The
whole e-mail was meant to point out that all paths are valid as is all
styles and players etc....I just want everyone including me, mostly to know
what paths are there. sorry for not thinking it through better.
Love
Jason