[Harp-L] Differnt approach to Amps?

Thanks Tim for responding

You wrote:
|	I think the Motion Sound amp sounds like a dream, and it already has
|	tube channel, and even a switchable channel that sounds really
| 	interesting.

I was wondering if the 12AX7 tube channel on the Motion Sound KeyPro KT-80
would give me trouble of the feed back type? I think as it is designed for
keys it would probably handle it fine. I believe also the Shaker MadCat has
a lower impedence than many harp mics which will also lend it to this
application. The down side to this is that I may not get much in the way of
nice overdrive. With a tube channel would I still need a pre-amp? I still
like the idea as you said of doing 'tonal contouring up front'. For those
that are interested in the amp in question here is the link I should have
put in my original message.

http://www.motion-sound.com/keypro_mono.htm

Thanks Chris Canning
Darwin Australia.