To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12/04/2006 10:20 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Christmas song with harmonica

http://dadsoyousay.livedigital.com/content/1267254/

Please enjoy the song Philadelphia Christmas with my sixteen bars of chromatic harmonica.

Happy Holidays

Emile Diggs D'Amico

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the use of the Individual(s) or Entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the e-mail from your system. When responding to this communication, remember that it could be lost in transit and viewed by a party other than the addressee.