Re: [Harp-L] Echo reverb query.

The Alesis Midiverb III or is it IV now? It's a rack though and it doesn't do tap. Really good delays. I don't use the reverb so I can't vouch for that. Indestructible. The only way to foot control it is using a midi controller. I've never bothered. I only use 2 programs on mine. I just altered a couple of presets and then stored them as adjacent numbers and I toggle back and forth between them. I like that it's stereo and has 2 gain controls plus a mix. I am very very happy with the Alesis but I really only care about delay not reverb. fjm