[Harp-L] octaves only...

Cross harp

 1 chord: 3-6 blow/6-9, or: 3 draw-7 draw. (harmony, key major only most the
time). Also tag the end of the one chord on the last beats of it's measure
with the 2-7 draw or 2 bent a whole step

 4 chord: 1-4 blow/4-7/7-10

5 chord: 1-4 draw/4-8 or 6-10 draw (harmony) also you can play this on the 5
chord prefrably if you played something different on the 4 chord like held a
3 draw bend or some riff based of that the flat 3rd...

3rd position

1 chord: 1-4 draw/4-8 draw

4 chord: 3-6 blow/6-9 blow or 2-5 draw (harmony)

5 chord: 6-10 draw or 2-5 blow (harmony) or play the 3-6 blow/6-9 blow as
the harmony again better if you played something different than that on the
4 like the 2-5 (4 flat 3rd combo) draw

Hope I didn't miss type any thing I'm watching jack ass 2 while I write this
I don't know enough about the chords to help here...

Jason www.jasonricci.com Dennis G could help here....