[Harp-L] Spiers Custom Harmonicas

This is to announce the official launch of www.spiersharmonicas.com. It was designed by fellow harp-l member Bob Cohen, of www.mojotools.com. His work speaks for itself, I highly recommend him for your professional website needs. He's a great guy and has passion for doing things the right way.

I would like to thank Sonny Jr. for his encouragement and feedback during R&D. I have absolutely no regrets about the purchase of my SJ410, which is how we connected initially- what a wonderful amplifier! His recently updated website is www.sonnyjr.com.

I also had a mentor from the beginning who deserves credit. He saw something in me which motivated him to share his time and knowledge. Without Stephen Schneider, I most likely wouldn't have pursued this to this level.

~Notes about my services~

I have a few harps out there that may need updated to my current standards. My computer crashed and I lost some contact information. If you purchased a harp from me a while back and aren't completely satisfied with it, please contact me for free service or replacement.

There are 2 models of custom MB's available-the physical difference is the comb, either modified stock or LaVoie Vermont Maple.

My primary consideration is optimal traditional tongueblocked blues style playing. The current setup enables OB's 4-10 (also TB) without compromising that. If you need 1OB, make sure to tell me.

The website has pictures, details, and contact information. Please look through it completely before asking questions, as they may be answered already.

Thank you,
Joe Spiers
www.spiersharmonicas.com