[Harp-L] Tony "Little Son" Glover

Wow--tough room, all of a sudden.  "Those who can't do," etc.?   Well, OK,
how about this: "Those who can do, do.  Those who can't do,  teach.  Those who
can't teach, write carping little notes into speciality  list-serve groups."
And poor Tony's not funny, or hip enough for the  room?  I suggest his critics
this group whenever the local comedians get the  spirit...and mark Tony Glover
on the curve.  As I see it, the cat may not  be one of our great
prose-meisters, but he never claimed to be one; his book was  full of evangelical zeal, he
was in love with the harp and wanted to share his  passion.  At a bare
minimum, he probably helped point the way for better  players, and in doing so
enriched their lives and ours.  Ah, well..."The  dogs bark, but the caravan moves
on..."

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T