Re: [Harp-L] Bad juju

George Brooks wrote:
<My muse may be unresponsive (but she'll come around), and she's
<certainly cruel at times, although I would not say entirely heartless.
<I would never say stupid, though, and I am very sorry Richard did.  I
<believe that, as musicians, it's best not to insult the muses, mine or
<anybody else's.

My apologies for inadvertently offending anyone's muse.

It may not be obvious, so I will note here that I intended the thread referenced above to be very amusing, and when I read Winslow's last post on the topic, I laughed out loud.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com