[Harp-L] Thanks SPAH

Hello there,
I just wanted to thank SPAH and everybody at Denver during last week convention, you all made me feel like one of you and helped me to forget for a while some really bad things I passing through with my ex related to my daugther, specially thanks to Michael Polesky, thanks a lot man, it was just great to spend some time with you all, meet again Buzz, Joe, Dennis, Allen, Tim, Warren, Bobbie, Jimmy, etc. thanks.
living the blues,
Javier 'Diabluz' Argomedo.