Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Player/Website Designer (do you exist?)

Jason Ricci's friend Brady Mills is a web designer. He's done Jason's site, Bob Meehan's site and
he and I are going to be working on my site for Meteor Amps (harmonica specific amplifier). I'm
not too sure who else is out there that fit's the requirement but I would say that Brady is definately
a good choice. His web address is http://www.bradymills.com/ .

Scooter

We are looking for someone who loves the harmonica and is a very capable website designer. Please contact me if you fit the bill.

Thanks,

Todd Slobin
Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary
harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx