From: bogio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 6:00 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH 2006, addendum, omission...

On 8/24/2006 3:30:40 AM, hashbb@xxxxxxx wrote:Â
> Not that I think it was intentional or anything, but I find itÂ
> strange that Dave Therault was asked to play at SPAH. He is stillÂ
> living in Colorado Springs, right down the road from Denver.Â
> A monster player. Just a thought.Â
> HBÂ
Hashbrown, I agree, but understand, too. I adore[d] Dave as a player and when he was a regular on Harp-L. Yes, he has monster skills, but, most in or of SPAH know nothing about him, and he has not [in his usual way,] made himself all that recognizable to SPAH, or much else of the harmonica community, as far as I can tell.Â
I do so miss his contributions to this list, but that is also the only place, years ago, that I ever heard of him. I had a rental car at SPAH and would have definitely driven down to Colorado Springs to see him if I'd known ahead that I could. Darn... I am sorry I missed him, if I did.Â
Maybe you or others here will be able to entice him to come back online at Harp-L, even just for old time sakes.Â
Love you, DT!!! :)Â
BobbieÂ