Re: [Harp-L] harp commander III ?

With the list being dead, I was meandering around the internet and discovered some really interesting video on UTube. There is a 7 part set of videos that is apparently from a documentary on Muddy Waters that really caught my eye. Mostly because it shows live footage from various parts of his career and there are at least 4 different harp players featured, one of whom I'm not sure who it is. At first I thought Paul Osher, but now I'm not so sure.
Anyone seen these and know any more about this. The music is great and a good chance to see how harp players from that era approached their gig with Muddy. There were also comments from Osher and Musselwhite and others.
----
Steve "Moandabluz" Webb.
Still a fool (for the harp)