[Harp-L] Harp Blowoffs, Humility, and SPAH

Warren,
Your sentiments have been shared by many.  A loose collection of several of
our "Philly Harp Geeks" members almost proceeded with a collective throwing
our harps into the Delaware River after we saw Jason Ricci play at
Warmdaddys on the Philly Riverfront last year.  We figured that offering
such a sacrifice to the harp gods might help our playing.  In the end, we
all kept our harps and went back to the woodshed!
Wish I could have made SPAH and the Harp Blowoff...maybe next year.  Where
is SPAH next year, anyway, and is the Northeast as a location out of the
question?
Zig

(following
Message: 8):

Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH

Wish you all could be here (if your not!) Incredible day one.....and the
night is still young.  God I love the harmonica and the people who play
them!

I just got out of the blues seminar w/ Ricci, Filisko, Gruenling &
Primich.....I am now throwing my harps out the window one at a time. I am
on the 8th floor so this should take them out for good. There are monsters
and then there are monsters....this was one scary bunch. Jason did a great
job of running the show just like last night at the blowout.

Warren Bee

http://mail2web.com/ .