re:[Harp-L] Delay Pedals

Looking to add a Delay Pedal to my set up. Without going into the very expensive vintage analog pedals, whats out there now that will work? Whats everyone using ?

The latest entry into the (very) low-priced end of the market is the Behringer DD100.($24.95 at music123.com)
It looks almost like a clone of the Boss DD5 pedal, without the warp or reverse functions, and it's longest delay is 1.3 seconds, half that of the Boss unit.
But it does have 24-bit sampling, so the sound is very clean. It's plastic, and I don't think it's as road-rugged as the Boss pedals.(Boss pedals cost well over $100 new, though). I've only had mine for a week, it does everything I need to with it, and it's certainly an affordable way to try a basic delay pedal.