[Harp-L] Re: Filisko video + Hartt

Eric Neumann wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3Ehx1Qt_Y&search=harmonica%20gaita%20blues%20mu\
sic

Nice video - but who's the guy having a near seizure? I like enthusiasm on
stage. I am torn... it was nice to see Joe play again.

I am stunned. Is this in any way indicative of the club-level "blues talent" in Chicago these days!? I recently visited Chicago on business for a very quick trip and was lamenting how there's not much left but blues ghosts. But, Lord, I didn't know it was THIS bad ..... I had to laugh at the comment posted by a SianReynolds sums it up best: "I bet that guy in the striped shirt gets lots of hugs at the end of every Special Olympics race."
Now, with that said, Joe sounds awesome.
MN