[Harp-L] Fire Breath required retuning

FYI, the blow 7 reed (2nd octave C) on my C Suzuki Fire Breath required retuning today.

As noted previously, I've had this instrument for a couple of weeks, and have played it moderately hard for an hour or so per day during that period.  I've noticed the reed dropping a bit during that period.  Today I decided to fix it.

We'll see how the re-tuned reed holds up.  In general, this is not the kind of reed longevity I'd expect from a Lee Oskar, which may retain its crown as the most durable mass-produced harmonica I've ever owned.

I hope these frequent Fire Breath bulletins are useful.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com