[Harp-L] Harps and travel restriction

Of course the new official restriction has to do with liquids, pastes and
gels, but it's also reasonable to expect a heightened suspiciousness and
level of surveillance on the part of the inspectors at check-in.  I was once
told by a TSA guy that harmonicas can look funny on xray, and he had once
thought one might be an ammo clip.  Ever since then, I've taken my
harmonicas out of my bag and run them through the xray machine separately,
just as you would a laptop.  I was once asked to play one a little, but
aside from that, no problems.