[Harp-L] Marine Bands Tweaked

Hello lists

I just wanted to give a quick plug for lenny2nsmith on a small set of Marine Bands he worked on for me recently. Out of the set of 4, the Bb was a bit too leaky for my taste and he replaced it quickly with no hassles and paid for the return shipping. So if you need a couple MBs quickly you might want to give his method a try. I am not affiliated with him, blah, blah, and have bought harps from other customizers but I thought to give the new guy a shot. Spread it around some. Tell him you like them set up.

His email is: lenny2nsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hal Iwan