Re: [Harp-L] Fwd: classical music requested

Do you need the keyboard part as well?
I'll check my library of music and if have some of it i'll make you
a midi flile. Things are moving slow here the temperature will reach 100
degrees today.

Melting in Philly
Emile

P.S. I bet Robert Bonfiglio might have some of this stuff.
P.P.S. If find the music i can also scan it and send it as picture file.

>>> randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/01/06 10:05AM >>>
bizet (for the haberna) and bach.

what is a keyboard continuo? I want the melody written out so I can
read it.

thanks