[Harp-L] Leaving tonight

Hey Everyone thanks for all the help.... a drummer recommended off the
"L"(Thanks Bill) is getting picked up in the morning by the band in the
morning. There was lots of other kind offers that either couldn't work or
cam together too late (Chris) (Bob) thanks again guys. I HATE to be leaving
home again but I'm looking forward to playing some good music with some new
people and hope to see some of you out there please excuse us if we can't
play Reverse Technology, Dotechahedron, or some of the other more newer
tunes...All you fans of traditional blues will surely be getting to hear us
reexplore that mood for a while. Thanks for everything.
Jason Ricci www.jasonricci.com

We are so blessed to be alive and know it! Thanks so much everyone for all
your love and support all my admiration goes out to you all at the end of
the day despite the rigors of the road. Thanks for putting up with my
bitchiness Garry!
Love