Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci, wherefore art thou?

I'm sorry, as the resident Harp-l English teacher, I must protest. Contrary
to popular belief, "wherefore" does not mean "where."  In Shakespeare's
English, "wherefore" means "why."  This is most notably featured in Romeo
and Juliet> When Juliet asks "Wherefore art thou Romeo," Juliet is asking
WHY Romeo is, well, Romeo... as in, "Why does the man I love have to be from
the hated Montagues?"

Thank you. Here's your homework:  Describe the best harp performance you've
ever seen in four lines of iambic pentameter in rhyming couplets.  For
example:

He took the stage before the crowded room,
His blazing harp to lift us from our gloom,
The Sexy Rocker was a fierce delight,
None in attendance would forget that night.

 - Blake