Re: [Harp-L] Harp Legacy of young geezers

> So, what's your story?
>
> The Iceman
>
> Growing up on rock 'n roll, funk and swing, I had never heard much
harmonica. The little I did hear, mostly Dylan and the Beates, did not
really stick with me.
Somewhere in the 80's I was walking through a county fair with a friend and
he pointed out a duo playing on a small stage. Guitar and harp, naked
acoustic blues. I stood and watched as long as my friend's patience held.
This was my first real experience with the blues, first experience really
listening to the harp. I dove headlong into the blues from that moment. It
took a while longer before I picked up a harmonica, but the experience never
left me. Eventually, it drove me to start playing harp. The duo?
Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan.