[Harp-L] Re:How we learned diatonic harmonica

I was 19, hitchhiking around the west coast in 1972.  In the state of Washington I hooked up with another vagabond who pulled a harp out of his pocket while we were walking down a road.  He played some simple train rhythms, but I was hypnotized by it.  I remember buying my first Blues Harp in the key of E a few weeks later.  (An E harp because I thought guitars were in that key.)  I bought a Charlie McCoy tape at the same time.

  Four years later I had my first pro harp gig, playing country music at a joint in Jackson Hole, Wyoming...

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.