[Harp-L] Re: How we learned diatonic harmonica in the "olden days"

I still have that Tony Glover book. I remember my buying my first Marine Band for $3.25 at the Sam Ash in Brooklyn (thats before they became a chain store) At that time everybody was playing "Room to Move" - John Mayall and Paul Butterfield. For me, I learned backwards. From them, I came upon Sonny Boy Williamson (still have the vinyl of him with the Yardbyrds)  and Walter Horton (from my friend Bob)
To quote the late Jerry Garcia "What a long strange trip it has been!"