RE: [Harp-L] How we learned diatonic harmonica in the "olden days"

<<To me, the striking thing about this thread is that, in some way, the
stories all seem to have happy endings...>>

I guess that if you didn't master it or are still trying you'd not be
here.

Best thread that I have read in ages.  Excellent!

--
Ken Peace
Chester, UK

Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organization.