Re: [Harp-L] My free gift

I have seen similar ads in the past.  It always appears to me to be an
unqualified marketing survey where they drop your name into a hat with
everyone else that responds, and who ever is chosen (if anyone) would win
the prize, though they may also have a cheaper participation prize for you
-- or not.  You would do better to go to a store and order one.