Re: [Harp-L] Re: How we learned diatonic harmonica in the "olden days"

From: "Joe Lempkowski" <mr_jlemko@xxxxxxxxx>
People that are learning today have a lot of tools to
choose from, but I'm sort of glad that I learned the
old school traditional way and from some of the guys
that I learned from.  I think it's tougher now.  There
is so much instructional material that people are
paralyzed by it.  They can't decide what to buy.

Or worse, you could be like me and buy too much, then flounder from one to another. There really is a lot of good material, too much. I'm finding it difficult to keep disciplined enough to stay the course on one because after a while, another calls to me. Fun, but advancing more slowly that I should/could. Perhaps it's because I started playing after I was 50. The future doesn't seem as unlimited as when I was younger.

Peace and music,
Dave