[Harp-L] The Harp Player I want to be (I am not there!)

I am so grateful for this site and the discussions it has generated (save one)
As I read , as I play as I struggle to find my tone and the songs I still can't play but very much want to, I realize the harp player I want to be:
I want to be able to hold the traditions of Walter Horton and Sonny Boy Williamson and take that tone and expressive nature and be able to apply it to tunes like
"All Blues", Good bye Porkpie Hat" and
"The Harlem Nocturne". Here I am writing this, knowing people like Richard Hunter el al can play them in their sleep. I would like to see my playing expanded into other jeandres like Latin and Klezmer (check out Jason Rosenblatt) I am not there, I may never get there but to quote one famous trumpeter "Freedom is in the trying"