[Harp-L] Ordering the Seydel

Ron sez:
"Zig, lemme get this straight - u live in the US?  What is your review  of the
"Blues Session' model?
  I went to your link, tried to order one.  I added one harp to  my basket,
then couldn't figure out how to proceed from there.  Very  frustrating.  Can u
tell me what i'm doing wrong?
ron"

Ron,
Now that I know Rupert has 'em I'd go through him: it's cheaper ($55 for the Black Blues Favorite plus $5 to ship one, $7.50 to ship two, etc. (thanks for the info Rupert!).  The Sessions probably run about half that, like $27.  What I did was bypass the online ordering and emailed Mike Timler with my request and for Paypal instructions, which weren't on the site.  Mike treats every customer well.
Regarding the plastic comb model, the Session, I got an E, which is probably a hard harp to assess; it is a tighter sealed version of what my Bushman was like, but pales in comparison to my C Black Favorite.
Zig