Re: [Harp-L] Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic harp

Zig,

I have a Seydel Blues Session with the plastic comb. In this model, the center-to-center hole spacing is slightly greater than other brand harps. Do you observe the same with the Blues Favorite Black? I would assume so, but would like to confirm.

Zag... No, No! Make that CDon