[Harp-L] Excellent review

I was looking forward to reading the Buckeye Harmonica Festival review as
seen and heard by the eyes and ears of Elizabeth.  It did not disappoint.  I
told her that she certainly had a way with words and would be a best selling
writer if she chose to write  books, columns or reviews.  I agree that the
organizers did a great job of putting on the very entertaining festival.  I
have nothing to compare it to, but I know we had a good time and met lots of
nice people.  The talent just blew me away.  I sure wish that Jason had
heard Elizabeth's one voice calling for a  closing number of Amazing Grace.
That would have been, let's see, it would have been amazing.  I hope that
more will write in with their observations.
Gail