Re: [Harp-L] Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic harp

In a message dated 4/23/2006 12:02:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Or you  can email or call me (828-262-1088) to order

Thanks Rupert.  Zig's report seems like that harp will take all the  work,
time, & effort out of tweaking my harps.  How do u feel about  this harp?  I
guess that's unfair, since u are now in their  employment.
  Btw, i really dig your "Harp Repair and Maintenence" CD  ROM.
  Later I'll be checking my supply of millions of spare harps to see  what i
"need" !
ron