Re: [Harp-L] Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic harp

Don Z wrote:
I'd like to see it more easily available through any of the stateside on-line retailers (hopefully
> there's no contractual conflict with Harp Depot and the Bushman harp line here). Any lurking
> harp-sellers let us know if you have any info.
There was a post a few weeks ago from Michael Timler announcing that Rupert Oysler will be
the Seydel distributor in the U.S. I think he was supposed to have a booth set up at the Buckeye
Festival.

lh